Re: GG: Creaking Chair and Other Extraneous Thingies

> What are the creakingest recordings? That is, which GG recordings pick up
> the sound of the creaking chair most clearly?

Sinfonia No. 2 (1964 CBS recording).

At first I thought someone was hitting the piano with a ballpoint pen all the
time or there was an old typewriter typing in the vicinity. But it must have
been the creaking chair!

I hope there aren't "creakier" recordings by Gould because they'd be unbearable
:)

Juozas Rimas Jr (not the one playing)
http://artists.mp3s.com/artists/141/juozas_rimas.html