GG: more images

Good afternoon, List

A  short while ago there was a discussion about finding images of GG on the
Internet. Well, someone offlist has just sent me this link which may
interest those who like to collect photos of Gould.  They are CD s which
reproduce the original LP covers.

http://www.amazon.de/exec/obidos/search-handle-form/028-3360285-5483757

It'sthe German Amazon homepage. As I do not speak German, I was instructed
to type  "jacket gould"  in the schnellsuche  (fast search) window and
click....It brings up a list of  seven CDs, and by continuing selection and
clicking you can find the images and enlarge them to a reasonable size!

Kate