Alternate GG Edition info

      Here is some more info on that alternative GG edition I heard about on Naxos.  I was finally able to find this after two days of trying.  There is an article on there by Peter Gutman discussing some recordings of Mozart and Beethoven on the Odyssey label.  It looks as though Naxos may have something in the works as far as a GG edition of their own.  You can read up on this for yourselves by going to the U.S. Naxos site at  www.naxos.com  "Your World of Classical Music."  Once there, click on "Wealth On A Budget".  The Classical Notes  page comes up.  Go straight to the bottom, click "columns", then down to "reviews".  There is a heading there you can click on titled "Glenn Gould Edition."

     See what you think.

     Tim Hitchner.