GG On/Off the Record

Hi,

I've recently watched the 1959 Documentaries GG On the Record and GG Off
the Record. And I must say that I enjoyed them, particularly as they
showed a younger GG than the one you see most of the time.

Was this 'Documentary' scripted by GG in the same way as the later TV-
programmes? Or was he more 'innocent' at a younger age?

                Sven

--
Sven-S. Porst . PGP: 0x0085ABA3 . http://homepage.mac.com/ssp
            Philosophy is a game with objectives and no rules.