Another Hypothetical GG Question

If Glenn Gould were alive today, what would his web site look like? (Come
on, you know he'd be on-line. <g>)

For some reason, I imagine a mysterious field of white. If you explore the
field (with your mouse), only then do you find the way into the site. If
not, you can't enter.

He probably wouldn't have a message board because those are too chaotic,
and the e-mail would go to Ray Roberts. ;-> But I'm sure he'd have lots of
cool stuff about music and sound, even downloads of experimental pieces.
Not to mention scads of essays.

Sigh...

------
For addictive fun, join NeoPets: