An Invitation to F-Minors

 Good  evening List  (Well, its evening here)

I will be in Toronto early next month, where I will be meeting two other
List members,   Anne Marble and Anne Smith.

We would all be delighted  to get together with  any other F-Minors who
might be in the area,  and therefore we would like to announce that we will
be visiting the Glenn-On -The-Bench sculpture at  1.00 p.m. on Wednesday
4th July.

So this is an open invitation to any of you to come along and say hello to
us (and Glenn, of course!). You could ,  If you wish,  email one of us to
say you are coming, but if you dont want to do this  (or are not sure you
can be there intil the last moment) dont worry....just turn up and we will
be very happy  to see you.

 Please come!

Looking forward to our meeting

Kate.