Re: Very quiet out there

Bonjour,
Well, I like to imagine F minor as a sleeping beauty but not a snoring one!
Personnally, I was back in a nightmare because in France we just have had an
official week on autism and all the media spoke about it, and particularly
on that newly discovered syndrom, the one Gould's supposed Asperger
syndrom... the more I hear about it the more I think it is inappropriate to
Gould. I am going to write about that.
The other thing is that, like some of you, I have received the Spring issue
of the publication of the GGF and I was dreaming about Gould in Russia...
Could we exchange about it ?
                                  Best,
                            Jacqueline (Paris)