a bit off topic - St. Matthew

I've heard the first fragments of Harnoncourt's third - and presumably
last - St. Matthew's Passion recording - a very strong buy. For me St.
Matthew has already been applied architecture, and this recording carefully
features - among other aspects - the double-choir construction. It seems
like in Gould's case (Goldberg) the "Alterswerk" is especially beautiful. As
an encore they have added the original autograph on CDR. I'm really curious
about that.

Jost