Re: italian concerto

> have held back one musical example until now, and it should quash any doubt
> about this point: the finale of Bach's Italian Concerto, in Gould's original
> 1959 recording.

Is that finale in fact Presto from BWV971? Yes, the 1959 recording is great, and
I especially like the first part, Allegro - as a musical composition, with so
many wonderful variations on the joyful theme, and as a  performance - slower
than usual, as I've been told.

Juozas Rimas Jr
http://mp3.com/JuozasRimas - Baroque and more...

  This is  performance that could certainly be used to