Re: Glenn Gould's Valentine's Day with Barbra...or Dell?

Bradley wrote:-

> If Glenn Gould were alive today, this is one of those evenings where we
> *know* what he would be doing.  He'd be sitting with a box of Arrowroots
> and a Poland water, watching the televised Barbra Streisand farewell concert.
>
> Yes?

  Oh Bradley, no! I know Glenn was a  solitary chap; but do we have to
imagine such a lonely Valentines Day for him? Can't he finally contact that
"certain beaut. girl" and invite her round to his apartment where she
could.... well, scramble some eggs for him, at least?