Guess Whose Recording Was Used in the Movie "Hannibal"?

Hello F-Minors!

I took my father to see "Hannibal" this weekend.

I still haven't made up my mind about the movie. But... I
was glad to see that the movie makers showed (ahem) "good
taste" and used excerpts of Glenn Gould's recording of the
Goldberg Variations this time. Not just the aria, but
Variation #25 as well.

The aria is included as part of the official soundtrack.
Whatever you think of the movie and Thomas Harris and all
that, at least that should get Glenn Gould more exposure.
(I learned about GG because he was mentioned in the book
"The Silence of the Lambs," so it _can_ happen.)

Sorry, I can't tell you which version they used. I was a bit
distracted.

BTW they used Strauss waltzes for some of the most intense
scenes. I thought I was seeing "A Clockwork Orange" for a
moment there.

P.S. I was wearing a GG sweatshirt when I went to see the
movie. (Good thing, too, because it was cool in there.)