Re: GG Studio recordings by heart?

Sorry to suddenly de-lurk. In an interview in 1998 John Roberts pointed out
that many of the Mozart sonata recordings were sight-read from the music.
Though clearly Gould had, like many exceptionally gifted musicians, a
remarkable capactity to learn and remember music.

Happy New Year.

Martin

BBC, unless specifically stated.