Re: GG Sending in links and Friends of Glenn Gould Society

In a message dated 1/4/01 7:22:43 PM Mountain Standard Time,
smithqa@NEXICOM.NET writes:

<< Many members of this list (including two involved in the Cage messages)
send
 in links to their personal sites.  Most of these sites have nothing or
 little to do with Glenn Gould.  Some of these sites have things for sale.  I
 see nothing wrong with this.  Jim said that he says he is not against this.
 Why pick on Evalynne? >>

I think I hit some "hot buttons" for some reason. Jim does not like anyone
disagreeing with him. Oh, well...

Evalynne
http://www.beadsuncommon.com