a spectre is haunting F_Minor

Dear Friends,

We have a traitor amongst us.

Someone here has forwarded my childhood memoir about being ripped off by
John Cage to the John Cage List.

And now a music (?) major at Columbia University is insistently and
repeatedly trying to buy my 39-year-old LP of Cage's "Variations IV" for
between $14 and $20. (He's particularly excited because it's only been
played once.)

He doesn't think I should be allowed to keep it if I don't show it the
reverence it deserves.

I call on the Watchamacallit of this List to start an investigation
immediately. This is a serious breach of Security.

Bob