Re: Beethoven's Fourth Concerto?

Daniel wrote,

> The 4th is one of my favorite GG recordings. It's with the NY Phil
conducted
> by Bernstein,

It's one of my favorite's as well.  It gets mentioned every now and then on
the list.  The second short movement is intensely gripping.

The double disc set Glenn Gould Live in Stockholm, 1958 (somewhat difficult
to find but still available via special order if the wind is blowing right)
contains Beethoven's Second Concerto, Mozart's 24th, as well as the Berg
Sonata, Haydn's 49th, and Beethoven's Sonata no 31, op 110.  I must confess
that I've been on a cd buying spree lately and haven't had to time to really
listen to this album.  I've read, however, that the Beethoven 110 is a
remarkably different interpretation than the one offered on his late sonatas
album.  Anyone out there familiar with it?  Bradley?

Jim