0.00043 %

The KNock knock joke reminds me of the exasperating one that goes:
Knock knock
 who's there
Banana
banana who?
knock knock...
(repeat whole thing 10 times)
knock knock
who's there
orange
orange who?
orange you glad i didn't say banana?

I think that joke has the same effect as Glass's music...

I think Glass's of area of expertise, and one that he does a lot of, is
music for movies.  I think that the atmosphere of "A Brief History of Time"
and "the Thin Blue Line" by Errol Morris were made better and more stark by
his music, but with this you must take into consideration that the film is
primary and the music is only a trance-like sound in the background.
Sitting through a whole concert of it... ZZZZZZZZZZZZ.  Varese on the other
hand-wowee!

Glass is one of those artists who won't admit that DADA happened 80 years
ago and doesn't realize that the wheel was already invented.  But of course,
out of Varese, Moondog and him, he's the most well-known....

-Alice