Off Topic??

May I add a couple quotes to Daniel's astute observations?

                                                      TO YOU

                                Stranger, if you passing meet me and desire
to speak to
                                    me, why should you not speak to me?
                                And why should I not speak to you?
                                                                -Walt
Whitman

                                A little nonsense now and then is relished
by the wisest men.

                                                                -Willy Wonka

(not that what anyone writes is nonsense....)