Re: Gould CD rom

Thanks for the help.

I just placed my order, which is of course, related to Gould.
I'll let the list know how it works out.

By the way, the amazon in the USA and the one in the UK are sharing
databases somehow
because when I entered my email address and password at the UK site, my
personal
information from the USA site came up.

So you're right, that was fast and easy.

Bye,

Jim

PS:  thanks for the card, Brad