of remarkable music in classical, opera, choral and musical theater. I
cannot urge all of you highly enough to track these performances down
and attend.

The best place to start is the Kurt Weill Foundation at www.kwf.org

Their Centenary Kurt Weill Newsletter issue was just published, is free
(they're rolling in dough from royalties from "Mack the Knife,"
"September Song," "Alabama Song," "Surabaya Johnny," "Pirate Jenny,"
etc.) and if you can still get your hands on one, will be (IMHO) a very
valued collector's item. For a pleasant change, it's not full of Bad
Stuph about Nasty Old Bertholt Brecht.