Re: GG Re: Richter/Rifkin Cantatas

Good Morning Jim!

Jiminy, by any chance do you work for Tower Records?

Just wondering, not accusing you anything, it's just that I've heard rumours
that large companies like Tower and Sony place "fifth column" agents within
lists like this and we all know that Murray needs all the help he can get.
I know for a fact that distillers pay disreputable people to go to bars and
order their products [all night long]; they instruct these "promoters" to rave
about the hangover-free buzz and generally behave like people do in beer
commercials.

They're like sleazy penny stock promoters. Shocking, isn't it?

I know you're not one, but maybe you can get a job at Tower on Sunset as a
CD reshelver and find out if they are open to the idea of a planting a
passive seller on F-Minor. If they show enthusiasm, we can nail them using
their own
tactics! If I could, I might even try it. Though the overcoat and gloves
might be a giveaway in L.A.

Just trying to be productive, constructive and concerned. What's your phone
number? Stay up late?

Have a happy weekend!
Glenn