Fw: Returned mail: see transcript for details

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mail Delivery Subsystem" <MAILER-DAEMON>
To: <tconklin@btc-bci.com>
Sent: Saturday, October 07, 2000 8:10 AM
Subject: Returned mail: see transcript for details

> The original message was received at Sat, 7 Oct 2000 08:10:30 -0400 (EDT)
> from dial4-58.btc-bci.com [208.25.97.58]

> <F_MINOR@EMAIL.RETGURS.EDU>
>     (reason: 550 Host unknown)

> 550 5.1.2 <F_MINOR@EMAIL.RETGURS.EDU>... Host unknown (Name server:
email.retgurs.edu: host not found)

--- Begin Message ---
Hi Jim-

Have you ever heard the old Bach Guild recording of Cantata 78 conducted by
Felix Prohaska? It is available on CD through Tower or Daedalus and
occasionally on eBay auction in vinyl.  This has been one of my desert
island disks for more than 45 years.  The duet is simply sublime.

As for me, Richter always played too loudly on the early records I bought
(Parliament label- not so hot).  He is obviously  a genius, but it was more
like metal work than needle point.

Tom