Re: AOL Heaven

On Wed, 4 Oct 2000, Glenn Gould wrote:

> So nice to hear from you again. Fascinating, just fascinating stuff you
> write.  Your query is quite simple to answer. I am in pipe organ Heaven. That
> was the luck of the draw, in my case, so you might be able to guess easily
> and  correctly. Contrapunctus has never sounded so good!

Hey again Glenn, great to have this interface!  I've been meaning to
ask...what did you think of that episode of South Park where Barbra
Streisand morphs into a Godzilla monster, and she's opposed by Leonard
Maltin, Sidney Poitier, and some rock guy (all of whom can also morph)?
I know she was a hero of yours, and I'm wondering what you thought of the
way they portrayed her.  It sure was different from doing, say, a Bach
cantata.

Also, what did you think of her movies?  (Er, fillums?)

Bradley Lehman | http://www-personal.umich.edu/~bpl/ | Dayton, VA, USA
CD's: http://www.mp3.com/bpl