Re: off-topic Vonnegut sighting update

yeah yeah yeah yeah the other side of my brane was at the dry cleaners when i wrote
that ... the side that saw the movie.

On "Cheers," Sam read "War and Peace" to impress Diane and her old flame the snooty
literature professor over dinner. Afterwards ...

DIANE: Oh, Sam ... I am SO moved. You actually read that book just for me ... so many
other guys would have just rented the video.

SAM: YOU MEAN THERE'S A MOVIE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!