AOL Heaven

Hello:

Remember that scene in Annie Hall where a pompous line holder pontificates
about the work of Marshall McLuhan? And Woody Allen, to shut him up, drags
Mr. McLuhan out from behind a theatre three-sheet who then admonishes the
theory spouter with: "You know nothing of my work" and then departs leaving
an astonished and greatly diminished former expert in his wake.

Well, I can assure you, that I feel the same way about so much of the blather
I read here. Now that they have an AOL-T3 line in heaven, it has made it much
easier to get back to my nocturnal efforts. Remember: Do what Mary Jo says. I
would if I could.
Glenn