Re: Just one track ?

Okay, let me try one more time, only briefer.

Let's all try to imitate our hero and talk about what we appreciate.  He was
famous for talking.  Let's think of F minor as the person on the other end
of the phone when Gould needed to call up someone and share something with
them.  Let's also try to be like that happy-go-lucky fellow in 32 Short
Films that said he'd fallen asleep during one of Gould's long calls, and
Gould never even seemed to notice.

All three hundred of you on F minor feel free to call me up anytime.  Send
that mail.  I've found out that the more I know (and that covers everything
I've ever learned) the more I understand and appreciate what I care the most
about.  My feeling is that the more we know about music, literature, art,
human nature, the more we'll appreciate that very complex, incredible
person/artist/pianist Glenn Gould.

Jim

PS:  Can you tell I work at a library and love what I do and have worked on
researching and editing encyclopedias?