Re: oxymoron

Sorry Daniel, but we're not done yet with this thread.

At the library I checked three substantial German-English dictionaries and
they all listed oxymoron in German as oxymoron.  Now that's too simple.  I
also asked a favorite patron of the library who happens to be German what
she though the equivalent was and she said oxymoron as well.

And there's at least one other way to say in German "It's all Greek to me."

Ich verstehe nur Bahnhof

which translates literally as "I understand only the station."

Goodnight,

Jim