Re: Sony/Canada

This is a copy from the Sony-Site:

http://wellengaged.com/engaged/sonymusic.cgi?c=GlennGould

>From Sept.,5.00

Hey everyone!

For those of you that don't know me, allow me to introduce myself. My name
is Stacy, I work in Sony Music Canada's New Media Department. We're currently
working on a redesign of Glenn Gould's website.

With your help, we're going to add a lot of great features and information
that
you want to see!
One of our goals is to create an environment where fans of Glenn Gould new
or old can talk about his music.  We would like to encourage people who have
just discovered his work to feel comfortable asking those that have been
admiring his talent for years their opinions and views.

We'd like to enlist your help for that.
As current members of his online community, you have a very important role
in welcoming new members, and making them feel at home.

For now, we are interested to know what you would like to see on the new
site.
We are currently in the planning phases,and are very eager to incorporate as
many ideas from the fans as we can.

If you have any ideas, or suggestions,please post them here so that we can
look them over!

Thanks,
~Stace

e-mail to: Stacy_McNeil@sonymusic.com