Re: divers / miscellaneous

> - I am a bit sad that nobody seems to know about the D. Tovey's Companion
> to The Art of fugue (1931), reprinted in 1951, quoted in G. Payzant's
book.

I  looked it up in the Central Catalogue of Dutch libraries and found
a copy in the Municipal Library of Amsterdam.
But I didn't pick up the book from that library yet...

It also interests me, because I found out that Tovey has composed
a continuation of the unfinished 3-subject fugue in AoF, I wonder
whether the book contains this music, too. Or maybe a reference...

Cheers,

Rob Potharst