Hill KdF

Hello Fminor,

Just thought I'd pass along some information concerning Robert Hill's
amazing version of the Art of Fugue on Hanssler.  The more I listen to it
the more I love it.

It looks like it can't be ordered from the major sources, but I received my
copy via special order from the nice people at the Musical Offering.  Their
webpage is at http://www.musicaloffering.com/

They don't have a "shopping cart" capability, preferring instead to have
their customers write in and tell them what they want.  I've had nothing but
great experiences from these people and I encourage all you to help support
them.  If you do order something from them, I also recommend picking up
anything, and I mean anything, by Edward Parmentier, who is a great
performer on the Musical Offering's own label, Wildboar.  I haven't heard
all his recordings, but I've heard most, and everything has been excellent.

Here's a link to Bradley's review of Hill's KdF that he posted a while back,
in case you missed it, like I did, last year.  I encourage all of you to
read it.

http://www.tug.org/mail-archives/f_minor/msg04330.html

Good night,

Jim