A multilingual F minor

I read all the words Birgitte !  In fact, what interested me most was at
the end (as I am not able to get connected to mp3 and Napster ... I have
nothing to say about it and so have no moral perplexity ! ) = I also think
there is an historical opportunity to change cultural places and it's very
exciting... I think architects should work with musicians and music lovers
in order to invent new listening places...
A multilingual list is a marvellous project : do you know how many
languages are spoken or understood by the F minor's members ?
                               Au revoir !
                                            Jacqueline