Viva Español!

I?m delighted that someone has broken the "invisible veil of language"
(See what I mean? Pure poetry!) and expressed themselves in their own
language. However, when I asked to hear from you non-native English
speakers on the topic of a multilingual list, I meant IN ENGLISH!! (I?m
joking.)

I was able to derive just enough from Mario of Argentina?s
Spanish-language piece to understand that he had something very valuable
to say about Glenn Gould and how he stood apart from all other pianists.
Would any hombres out there care to translate it into our lingua franca?

Un saludo 2 U 2,

Birgitte