Re: tower back-orders

From: Jim Morrison <jim_morrison@SPRYNET.COM>

> Hello F minor,
>
> I hate to be the bringing of bad news, but lately I've been having
trouble
> with Tower obtaining back-ordered items.  I was so excite by their very
low
> price for gould videos that I broadcast it to the list, but so far they
> haven't been able to deliver on any of them.  Boo hoo.

Recently, I ordered the Strauss video from Barnes & Noble. (Because I had a
coupon, and I had to order $40 to get the discount.) The video came right
on time, along with the rest of the order. I was stunned! Has anyone else
tried ordering the videos from B&N? The discount isn't as good (unless you
have a coupon as I did), but at least you get results. How about Borders?

When the videos originally when on sale at Amazon, I ordered two videos.
The first one came along as planned. The second one had to be sent a week
or so later. (Luckily, Amazon "eats" the extra postage charge when this
happens.)