GG: Artist Experimenting with PaintShop Pro

Carol Irvin, a lawyer/artist I know, has been experimenting with PaintShop
Pro and pictures of Glenn Gould. She has combined special effects with
pictures of the young GG. I've played around with photographs in PaintShop
Pro before, but I've never gotten results like this. My pictures of GG
usually ended up looking like blurs playing a blurry piano. My other
pictures were even harder to recognize.

Some of Carol's results are quite... startling. In some of them, she even
used (gasp) bright colors. Yes, she knows GG didn't like bright colors. But
she thinks that in these cases, those colors give the pictures an ethereal
quality.

Here are the links:
http://carol4yak.home.mindspring.com/youngGGb.jpg

http://carol4yak.home.mindspring.com/youngGGa.jpg

http://carol4yak.home.mindspring.com/GG6304359950.01c.gif

http://carol4yak.home.mindspring.com/GG6304359950.01d.gif

http://carol4yak.home.mindspring.com/glenn2a.jpg

http://carol4yak.home.mindspring.com/glenn2b.jpg

http://carol4yak.home.mindspring.com/glenn2c.jpg

http://carol4yak.home.mindspring.com/glenn2d.jpg

P.S. By the way, these pieces aren't for sale. But some of Carol's original
paintings are available on Ebay.
WARNING: Some of her paintings are... rather outre. (Translation: There are
naked people in them.) Don't go to her auctions page unless you are
prepared for that. ;->
http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/carol4yak@mindspring.com/