Anniversaries ?

Bonjour F minor,

I am a member of this List since a few weeks and I want you to know that I
appreciate very very much all the interestings informations we get from it.
About Bach's cantata 54 : I've it (CD) since a long time ago and I have the
video ( I took it from the TV during the Monsaingeon's programms on French
TV) = I cannot say expert things only that I love very very much this
version and listen to it again and again !
As we are coming closer to Gould's historical dates I wanted to ask if you
have heard of some special anniversaries celebrations ?
Last thing : I do believe that publishing the F minor Archives would be
very interesting and I wandered why the previous suggestions about this
project seem to be lost ? Could we prepare it for 2002 celebrations ?
                                    Best, Jacqueline