GG: The Unpublished Recordings of Glenn Gould

Dear minors,

I was reminded by the recent discussion of how many GG
recordings are not availible.  Does anyone have a list
of the recordings GG made, but are not currently
availible.

Once we know what they are, maybe as a group we can
email the estate and ask them to issue them.  I know
that I always have extra money to spend on GG
recordings (even if the somewhat greedy people at Sony
get my money!)

Just a Thought,
All the Best,
Charlie

P.S. Have we discussed the Hindemith Brass Sonatas.  I
haven't heard them and they are one of the few CDs on
the GG edition I don't have.