Re: BWV 54 conducted by Glenn Gould

Dear F_minors,

I hope I'm not restating information already covered, but if anyone is
interested in hearing GG's performance of BWV 54, I believe it is on Sony's
video series "The Glenn Gould Collection", specifically "V. The Conductor".
I don't know if it is the same performance as the one currently being
discussed, but it's the same year, and definitely the same piece, with the
same performers--  Russell Oberlin, harpsipiano, and all.  The video might
be easier to come by than an out-of-print recording for anyone who really
wants to hear it.  I found it without much trouble at a Tower Records in
Southern California...but that was a few years ago.

Sincerely,

Veronica