Did anybody on this list see GG perform live?

If you saw GG in concert, we're all curious about your perceptions and
memories and such. What music did he play? Also, what music did he play for
encores? And yes, yes, of course I'm going to ask if you could hear him
hum? (But we want to hear about the music first!)

He did hum during concerts. Jerry, a husband of a coworker, saw GG in
concert. According to her second-hand account (now a third-hand account),
Jerry was annoyed because he thought someone in front of him was humming.
Then, he saw GG (apparently) miss a note, swear, and kick the piano. When
that happened, the humming stopped. And Jerry realized that GG was the
mysterious hummer. However, my coworker didn't tell me what music he
played -- and by now, her husband has probably forgotten.

P.S. By the way, this coworker has a wide range of concert experiences --
she got to see both Leonard Bernstein and Spike Jones in concert!!! No,
they weren't performing together. :->

------
Anne M. Marble