gould tattoo

hello again!

with reference to my last post, i have decide to try
and get a photo of my tattoo scanned and put on the
net for all to see! i shall have to ask my brother to
help me do this as i'm a bit of a techno-incompetent!

i got the tattoo done at a tattoo parlour called
" tat-a-rama ", at the Beaches in toronto. in fact it
was a five minute walk from 32 southwood drive! i was
going to get the first line of the goldbergs done, but
decided against it because it was a bit of an
albatross for glenn even in his lifetime. the string
quartet was so personal to gould and the fact it was
in f-minor was the decider for me! the autograph is
his initials...G.H.G.  not the usual one that is used
as a marketing tool of sorts nowadays. the tattoo is
on my lower back...it hurt alot!

in fact, i'm thinking of doing a web page with some of
my photos and my account of my time in Glenn Goulds'
Toronto...what do peoplr think?

love to you all,

natalie