tower gould videos, Jim Morrison

Thanks for that, just ordered ten videos for only $72.85 including shipping.
Thanks to you, Jim Morrison, I saved $31.60! Thank you! I just subscribed to
this mailing list on the first of August, I'm glad I did! I already own
videos #:  highlights, 2, 3, 13, 14, 15 and 16, so I ordered #'s 1, 4, 5, 6,
7, 8, 9, 10, 11 and 12. Wonderful! However, all of these tapes seem to be
"special order": it says: "This item is a Special Order item. We will try
for 45 days to obtain this item before cancelling the backorder." So I
wonder if that means that some or all of the ten tapes that I ordered will
be unobtainable. We'll see.