Steinway Piano Models

Okay, follow the link to find out about different Steinway models.

 http://www.steinway.com/html/showroom/cat_1models.html

There are two models that can be called "concert" grands.

Model D, which is called "concert grand"

and Model C, which is called "small concert grand"

I counted 17 types of Steinway's on the page.

Bye

Jim

Can I be allowed to confuse the issue with something of a joke, saying that
Gould did so much work on the Steinway that he turned it into a hybrid of D
and C models?

Nothing about Concert Division that I could find on the Steinway page.