French Suites/CD 318

Boy, the things you learn when you re-read.

I'm browsing through Conversations with Glenn Gould right now and I came
across the fact I'd never paid much attention to before.

Gould made a few recordings on CD 318 *after* it was dropped and then
repaired.  The first of those recordings being the French Suites.  (I don't
know about the rest of you, but that goes a long way to explain to me why I
have trouble appreciating that recording as a whole, though there are some
nice movements in them.)

Does anyone know which other albums he recorded with the reconstructed CD
318?  I'd love to know.

Thanks,

Jim