GG: Phil at keyboard Help!!

I received this message and am passing it on

-MJ

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2000 03:08:56 +0900
From: Andrew Park <setembro@chollian.net>
To: mwatts@rci.rutgers.edu
Subject: Hello! Could you please help me?

Hello! My name is Andrew(Rowook) Park and I  live in Korea.
I want to purchase 'Philosopher at the keyboard :Glenn Gould
by Elizabeth Angillete. This book is her doctoral dissertation.
I went to Amazon and Barnes and Noble. But they said this book is
out of print. I purchased this book 4 or 5 years ago but I lost it.
If this book is available, could you please sell this book for me?
I don't care usedbook, secondhand book. Or could you please copy
this book from 122 page to the end and sent it to me? If you want
money, I  am willing to send you some money.
Please help me...Bye~~~