Re: What would Theodore Slutz say?

I am beginning to feel like I'm in a surreal SNL "CrossFire" skit. I am also
starting to dread what I find in my personal Inbox. This is a public
list, so
anyone, especially someone I don't know, who sends me a personal email
like the
one I am copying below deserves to have it aired. I never trust anyone who
prefaces a character assassination with "I like you, BUT..."

Jim Morrison's email is so riddled with contradictions and bile that I
find it
beneath contempt to answer. In any case, I think this list has heard quite
enough from me for awhile.

Birgitte Jorgensen