Re: Re:R:R:Goldberg 81 Question

> I've found a page containing the covers and information about Goldbergs
81
> CDs and LPs
>
> http://www.asahi-net.or.jp/~pg6y-skt/goldberg/gvmgou81.html

Thanks for the link! That was cool. I haven't seen the 81 Goldbergs in a
Sony Glenn Gould Edition version, but I live in the U.S. It's great to see
the variation from country to country -- even when the same picture is
used, something is usually different in the way it is presented. Many fans,
many countries, many album covers... same musician. :->

Completely off topic stuff...
Not that I'm complaining, but how come this list suddenly became so active?
(Believe me, I'm not complaining!) Has somebody been eating their Arrowroot
cookies?...

Many thanks to Mary Jo, the goddess of F-Minor, plus the demigods and
demigoddesses at her beck and call, for fixing the bouncing addresses
problems.