Re: R: R: GG Goldberg 81 Question

This is the same version of the 'GGE 81 GV I have.  The CD is not
a mini-disc and has a cover with the "old pensive" Glenn, head resting
against right hand.  The rest of the discs in box are the Hindemith Piano
Sonatas, Beethoven/Liszt Symphony #6, 2/3 Part Inventions (studio),
and Brahms Ballades, Rhapsodies, Intermezzi.  The discs come in normal
single and double jewel cases and are collected into a cardboard box which
they slide into and out of.  My disc says "Manufactured in Austria" and
has 32 tracks.