IMDb

I noticed that at the Internet Movie Database they only have a few Glenn
Gould movies listed-"Off the Record" etc. I also noticed that it's lacking in
votes to yet give it a raiting. Not that it's that important, but I don't
think it would be too much trouble for a few of us to go there and give it a
10, though you do have to go through the pain in the ass registration process
to vote. Maybe it's too petty to bother with, but I thought I'd let you guys
know.

Morgan