Re: GG's Opinion

In a message dated 12/15/99 12:43:59 PM, bobmer@javanet.com writes:

<< This thread should remind and caution us all about the limited rewards of a
lifetime of striving to be good, rational, well-behaved, well-groomed,
law-abiding,
normal, conservative, sin-free, family-values-oriented, and even
professionally
holy. JS Bach STILL did a few weeks in jail. (And I don't think Mozart ever
did.) >>

? I don't think any of us would feel the way we do about GG if we were
inclined to the above list of behaviours.  I think, above all, it's the
unconventional / non-conformity in most all aspects of GG that one is
attracted to.

Pamela.