RE: J.S. Bach in the House

IIRC, Bach wanted to take a better job at Anhalt-Cothen and was put in jail
for "resigning too eagerly" by his employer (the Duke of Weimar ?). It's
been awhile since I read this.

Eric Cline x 8116
Senior R & D Chemist
Emulsion, Urethane & UV Polymer Synthesis
North American Coatings Business
e-mail: eric.cline@reichhold.com <mailto:eric.cline@reichhold.com>
http://www.reichhold.com <http://www.reichhold.com>
(Click here to go to the Reichhold home page)