Re: WTC's fugue in A minor

g'day f_minorers
I recieved the message below about a month ago after asking about the release
date of  The New Listener . I find it very funny (and somehow ironic) that a
software that is getting prizes and awards by the lot has not been released yet.
For some strange reaon it souns like an announcement by  Microsoft ........;)

Dear Pat,

Thank you for your interest in Glenn Gould: The New Listener.  I still have
your order here; however, because  we have experienced a delay in acquiring
some of the rights for usage we have not set a release date yet.  I
apologize for the delay and I will contact you immediately when we have set
a release date.

Once again, we apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact me directly at
1-800-797-3303 ext. 240.

Best regards,

Anita Jim