It's Fish, not World

Dear 4-flats,

I'd just like to mention that the song Glenn sings to the
elephants in the zoo is *certainly* not "ich bin der welt
abhanden gekommen" but, as I said before, the "Fischpredigt". The
scene in question ends with Glenn saying something  like  "... I
mixed up some words..." "...a question of tempo..." followed by
laughter from different voices in the off.

But maybe there's even another GG-Portrait singing a different
song to different animals? If someone has an update on this,
please let me know,,,